ENT - Loan Repayment & Large Patient Base
Due to growing market demands, Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS is now seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngology physician.
Scope of practice includes general ENT and head and neck surgery. This would be a BRAND NEW service line so we would work closely with you in establishing your office space and needs in the OR.
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 24/7 Neurosurgery & Cardiothoracic Coverage
- Level II Neonatal NICU
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- Hospitalist Program
- 8 bed OR, 2 suites are ortho suites with laminar air flow
- Certified to have 365 beds
- Potential to build business quickly; SRHC employs 22 Family Medicine Physicians
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years
- Loan repayment
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Base compensation + production, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Interested in teaching? Salina has a four year medical school through the University of Kansas and a Family Medicine Residency. In Salina you have an academic flavor while still being able to function in a full time practice.
Find us on Facebook; search Salina Physician Opportunities
Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) located in Salina, Kansas is a not-for-profit comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of north central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- In January 2017 SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
- In May 2016, SRHC launched Salina Regional Orthopedic Clinic, a comprehensive orthopedic clinic with a focus on sports medicine.
- In January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line, Vcare, to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare’s 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Fall 2013 SRHC completed a new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our $70 million dollar six story patient tower and 26 bed Emergency Room.
- In 2013 SRHC achieved Level III Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, HALO Ablation Catheter and coming soon a new Brain Lab.
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in areas such as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.