||St. Mark's Hospital - SUR
Salt Lake City, UT
|Specialty:||Pediatrics : Surgery|
Surgery : General
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
- 317-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma Center
- ED Volume: 12k (Free standing ED just opened)
- 25 ICU beds
- TQIP pilot site for Level III trauma centers
- 20 days Emergency General Surgery per month
- Elective General Surgery option
- Approximately 400 trauma activations per year
- Total Trauma Registry 2017: 1200 (Elderly #1, Chest Injuries #2)
- Neurosurgery available and very responsive
- Ortho coverage rotates (ship out a lot)
- All peds under 15 yrs old transferred out (approx. 20/ year) to Children’s Hospital
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- 5-10 years of experience
- ATLS Required
Envision Physician Services Offers: Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K $5,000 CME Allowance Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
St. Marks’ Hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. It is also Utah’s first hospital and an integral part of Utah’s specialty trauma care system. The hospital has been delivering exceptional patient care since 1872. St. Mark’s offers the best-in-state Heart and Vascular programs, along with a Spine Center and Robotic-assisted surgery. Its staff performs more than 15,000 surgeries a year and provides care for 80,000+ outpatient visits.
- Salt Lake City is the largest city in Utah with a population of approximately 192,000.
- City of Salt Lake: http://www.visitsaltlake.com/
- Salt Lake City, Utah’s high-elevation capital, is bordered by the buoyant waters of the Great Salt Lake and the snow-capped peaks of the Wasatch Range.
- Downtown’s 10-acre Temple Square, headquarters of the Mormon Church, is home to the majestic, 19th-century Salt Lake Temple and the neo-Gothic Assembly Hall.
- Combining the amenities of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness of a quaint, mountain town, Salt Lake is a beautiful, safe and vibrant place to live.
- Salt Lake is proud to have an environmentally sustainable city that promotes alternative transportation, greenhouse gas emission reductions, and water conservation
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.