Vascular Surgeon Needed in the Heart of the Midwest
Our team of heart and vascular surgeons offer state-of-the-art surgical care for patients with cardio, thoracic, and vascular diseases. , Faith Regional Health Services is providing comprehensive management to patients with vascular disease through the Cardiovascular Institute. , Our providers specialize in:
- Aortic Aneurysmal Disease
- Carotid Disease
- Hemodialysis Access
- Peripheral Vascular Disease and Limb Salvage
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Signing Bonus ,
- Educational Loan Repayment
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement
Faith Regional Health Services has a long tradition of delivering health care to the residents of Nebraska since 1923. As a Regional Referral Center for northeastern Nebraska, we serve a population of 190,000 people. Patients live in our primary and secondary service areas that encompass 22 counties in northeast and north central Nebraska. Medical services are delivered at multiple locations.
Our 129 bed acute care facility, offers Centers of Excellence in
- Cardiovascular care
- Cancer Care
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Women and Children’s
2020 Healthgrades Clinical Excellence Awards and Rankings:
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 6 Years in a Row (2015-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for 7 Years in a Row (2014-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Sepsis for 5 Years in a Row (2016-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia for 7 Years in a Row (2014-2020)
2019 Healthgrades Clinical Excellence Awards and Rankings:
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Respiratory Failure for 6 Years in a Row (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Bowel Obstruction
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award for 3 Years in a Row (2017-2019)
The physicians, administrators, nurses and other associates at this community-based health care system are dedicated to improving the health and quality of area residents. This committed team of professionals delivers personalized, compassionate health care with dignity and respect for each individual.
Faith Regional Health Services employs more than 1,400 individuals, one of the major employers in Norfolk and surrounding area. In addition to medical services, Faith Regional manages physician clinics, and is affiliated with with Faith Regional Physician Services, a wholly owned entity (LLC) formed to employ physicians.
Norfolk is located in Northeast Nebraska in the Elkhorn River Valley.
With a population of 25,000 we offer the welcoming charm of a small town with the opportunities of a big city. Our inviting community is quickly becoming an ideal place for budding entrepreneurs, businesses, and new families.
Norfolk is focused on economic growth, and our downtown district is the perfect example of our innovative spirit. With an ever-growing list of restaurants, loft-style apartments, businesses, and shops, downtown Norfolk will be your favorite place to grab a scoop of gelato, find a last-minute outfit for your next big event, and perfect your golf swing.
From schools to sandwiches, apple picking to antiques, and bike paths to brews – Norfolk has something for everyone!
In Norfolk, we don’t just want to put you to work – we want you to do work that really matters to you.
We invite you to put our hospitality to the test and discover for yourself what the Norfolk area has to offer!
For more information: