Urologist Opportunity with BayCare Medical Group in Central Florida
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is a physician-led medical group seeking a BC/BE Urologist for the Bartow/Lakeland, Florida area.
- We are seeking a urologist to step into a busy practice.
- The physician has the opportunity to build a urological program (to include robotic) at our local hospital.
- Be a part of our growing medical group that provides administrative support so you’re able to focus on patient needs.
- BayCare is recognized as one of the most respected and technologically advanced health systems in the country.
- Call is 1:3.
Polk County is almost directly in the middle of the state, located about 45 minutes in either direction from Tampa and Orlando and just 90 minutes from some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living and the area continues to experience steady growth, but you do not have to travel far for the most popular vacation destinations and restaurants in the world. There is a lot to do and see including LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, Bok Tower Gardens and Fantasy of Flight. Polk County has year round recreation weather to enjoy over fifty-five lakes— many of them canal connected— making it the “Chain of Lakes City” and allowing countless hours of water-themed fun. There are miles of nature trails, cycling paths, parks and acres of golf courses to keep you active and engaged.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- Additional call available with call pay
- CME allowance
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
Position Requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Urology, robotic training preferred.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.