Seeking Neonatologist for Established Level III NICU in Albuquerque, NM! Baby-friendly with strong nursing collaboration! $50k start date bonus!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatologist to join our practice at Lovelace Women’s Hospital (LWH). The facility has a Baby-Friendly designation with plans for expanding the Level III NICU service. Support and collaboration from hospital Administration and Nursing Leadership is making these plans a reality. The team empowers their nursing team using standardized care, evidence-based practice, and daily multi-disciplinary rounds that encourage teamwork and a collegial work environment.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos, NNPs, and Nursing team/leaders
- Well-established Level III with strong referral ties and room to grow
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 5 Neonatologists/4 APPs
- Provides coverage for Level II/III NICU patients
- Newborns seen by Pediatric Hospitalist
- 38-bed Level III NICU (open bay/semi private hybrid) - ADC: 30
- Deliveries: 3,000
- Referral Center
- 25% of NICU admits are transferred in
- Provide support to families in outlying communities
- Ongoing development of MFM relationships and transfer patterns
- In-house Neonatologist coverage required by hospital
- Day: 1 Neo, 2 NNPs
- Night: 1 Neo (maintain established plan of care from day team)
- Hospital is in the process of securing Peds Neurology coverage via Telemedicine (Summer 2020) and hopes to establish Pediatric Surgery in the future
- Strong relationship between Nursing Leadership and NICU providers to standardize care, grow service line, and maintain great quality outcomes
- G.R.A.C.E. Program available to help pregnant Moms with substance abuse get clean before the baby is born
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, we are a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.Envision Physician Services offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and malpractice with tail coverage.
The hospital has a 24/7 emergency department, 16 labor and delivery rooms, 41-bed Mother-Baby unit, and a Maternal-Fetal Medicine program for high-risk pregnancies. Additionally, the hospital is home to a Natural Birthing Center, where women who wish to have a more natural delivery or water birth can deliver in a safe environment. Lovelace Women's Hospital also offers a comprehensive Breast Care Center, digital mammography, and cardiology. The hospital also has the latest minimally invasive robotic surgery system, offering surgery with less pain, shorter hospital stays and faster recovery for many gynecological and urological procedures.
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. We also offer an Earn While you Learn program to Neonatologists finishing up their fellowship upon a signed contract with a 2 year commitment to the team.
Albuquerque allows you to experience the true Southwest, which is rich in culture and heritage. You’ll find great weather - 310 days of sunshine - perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, golf, and so much more. You will also love the view of the skyline which is set against a backdrop of the ancient Sandia Mountains and an endless blue sky. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Nikki White, Clinical Recruiter at 954-675-7851 or e-mail Nikki.email@example.com.