Gastroenterology Opportunity in St. George, UT
Gastroenterology - Redrock Digestive Health at St. George Regional Hospital, UT
- One BC/BE Gastroenterologist is sought to join Intermountain’s Gastroenterology group on the Dixie Regional Medical Center campus
- Clinic call will be 1:3
- The group is expanding due to demand
- ERCP and EUS skills required
- This clinic is supported by a network of primary care physicians in the community who are partners in the Intermountain Medical Group
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and monthly fellowship stipend for up to 24 months available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimates from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. ,Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- World-class year-round skiing, hiking and biking
- Incredible National Parks
- Four Distinct Seasons
- Endless outdoor recreation opportunities