Internal Medicine Albuquerque NM
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Monday-Friday schedule; the provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4-day work week option.
- APC overlap in coverage during peak hours
- Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only.
- Patient volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Onsite Care Team
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Nurse and Medical Assistants
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of life in rural New Mexico and what it’s like to work at Presbyterian
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Beth Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-5675.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
As a not-for-profit healthcare facility, Presbyterian Hospital is dedicated to the care of its patients and community. With convenient medical facilities, including specialized centers for heart health, women's health, and children's health, Presbyterian Hospital is New Mexico's flagship medical facility – with the comfort and care you'd expect from a neighborhood hospital.
There is an abundance of things to do in Albuquerque. Whether you're taking a scenic hot air balloon flight over the city, playing a round at one of our award-winning golf courses, mountain biking in the Sandia foothills, hiking through history, kayaking the waters of the legendary Rio Grande, or strolling through Old Town, you'll find Albuquerque offers a real breath of fresh air. Don't miss the stunning views of the city below by taking a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway as it climbs to the 10,378-foot peak of the Sandia Mountains—an ideal spot for taking in those famous Albuquerque sunsets!
Prefer not to venture outdoors? There is much to discover indoors in Albuquerque as well. As the largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque is packed with activities, cultural attractions and distinctive sightseeing opportunities. Begin your Albuquerque experience with a visit to the National Hispanic Cultural Center, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center or one of our many world-class museums. Immerse yourself in art, culture, unique cuisine and traditional performances. With so much to do, you may need to add a few extra days to your visit!