Vascular Surgeon Georgia Florida line
SGMC is pleased to announce an exceptional practice opportunity for a board eligible/certified Vascular Surgeon to expand our vascular/endovascular services and provide best in class quality healthcare to our community.
- Full-time position joining the SGMC Cardiovascular Institutes 2 CTS surgeons and taking over the practice of a retiring Vascular surgeon
- Working with an excellent support staff including your own NP or PA
- State of the art facilities: VS/Hybrid Operating Room, (GE Discovery System) plus a dedicated peripheral cath lab
- Beautiful new office space on hospital campus with an in-office full service, 3-tech vascular lab performing 800 studies/yr. and a venous procedure room.
- We offer hospital based employment, a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
- Board eligible/certified in vascular surgery
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Advanced endovascular skills are essential as the vascular services provides nearly all percutaneous vascular imaging and interventions in the community
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with EPIC electronic medical records is a significant plus.
South Georgia Medical Center is a 418-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. These facilities serve a large, diverse population with a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida.
We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
For over a decade SGMC's Dasher Memorial Heart Center has grown from humble beginnings to a program with regional recognition. From cardiac and endovascular emergencies to diseases that progress over a lifetime, SGMC provides a continuum of cardiac care. With a team of highly-skilled cardiologists, two cardio-thoracic surgeons and a vascular and endovascular surgeon, a number of complex procedures are being performed right here in South Georgia to meet patient's cardiac needs.
At South Georgia Medical Center we are committed to providing our community with quality care, and we are proud to be recognized for exceptional care to our patients.
Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most enriched and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Georgia’s 9th largest college Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”