Sanford Health is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Medicine physician to join the group.
• Ideal candidate would focus on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness by improving quality of life for the patient and family
• Hospitalist service covers nights and weekends
• Our group serves as consultants in the hospital
• Call coverage for Hospice is shared amongst the section
• The group is primary coverage for Acute Hospice patients
• Inpatient and outpatient services are provided
• Work 4.5 days per week
• Sanford Health employs specially-trained team of doctors, nurses, social workers and other specialists for an extra layer of support
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
|Sioux Falls Newspaper||Sioux Falls Public Schools|
|Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce||Sioux Falls Real Estate|
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.