Primary Care Physician for Pearland, TX
Village Medical is seeking to add a primary care physician to an established practice in Pearland, TX. Conveniently located near downtown Houston, the clinic is a 100% outpatient practice offering full comprehensive primary care. Village Medical is not affiliated with a hospital system, allowing us to provide access to care with the patient’s best interest in mind.
We are dedicated to supporting primary care physicians by providing resources to reduce administrative workloads.
- Clinical support from highly trained staff
- Easy to use, optimized EMR to help you focus your time on what matters most, your patients and their health.
- Cross-trained care management teams
- Patent-pending technology with data & analytics on patient populations quality care trends
As a trusted partner with Walgreen's, Village Medical's Neighborhood Clinics will offer full-comprehensive primary care services throughout the Houston metropolitan area.
- Improved access to care
- Integration of primary care and pharmacy
- Value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods
- Clinical support by Advanced Practice Providers and Advance Trained Medical Assistants to help with walk-ins and primary care overflow
Benefits & Compensation:
- High Earning Potential
- Full Comprehensive Benefits; CME Stipend, Paid Time Off, Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Limited Call Schedule (Phone only)
- Current Texas licensure or in process
- Active DEA registration or eligible for registration
- Active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or eligible for enrollment
VillageMD is a leading provider of health care for organizations moving toward a primary care-led, high-value clinical model. The VillageMD solution provides the tools, technology, operations, and staffing support needed for physicians to drive the highest quality clinical results across a population. VillageMD works with physician groups, independent practice associations, and health systems to improve quality, deliver a first-rate patient experience, and lower costs in the communities they serve. We have grown to include more than 2,700 physicians across eight markets and are responsible for approximately 500,000 lives and over $3 billion in healthcare spending.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.