FT NP/PA Hospitalist opportunity in St. Louis area!
Work for a values-driven, physician-led company! Integritas brings medical providers and hospitals together to bring efficient, effective, and compassionate care to communities!At Integritas, you will have a support team on-site eager to assist you in any way possible to ensure you can provide quality patient care!
You will have access to an on-site support team that includes an Integritas Regional Manager and Medical Director.
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial well-being for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture.
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn. Our benefits plan is centered on promoting our employees’ physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in CME
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Known shift expectations
- Easy-to-access schedule that is published well in advance of shifts
- 10-hour shift schedule (8a-6p)!
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- No Procedures
- Easy Credentialing!
- At least 1 year of hospitalist experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Active Illinois License
- Controlled Substance License
- ACLS and PALS certifications
- DEA License
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|