Practice Opportunity - Vascular Surgery - Madisonville, KY
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained vascular surgeon, to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health Madisonville.
For additional information please contact:
Kenny McCarraher, MHA
Manager, Physician Recruitment and Alignment
Competitive compensation and benefits package include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package include:
- Starting bonus available
- Relocation/moving allowance available
- Base salary plus incentive compensation available
- Student loan repayment assistance offered
- Allowed Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
A physician-led medical group
Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health’s employed providers into one comprehensive, muli-specialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states. Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians. These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
While many of the Medical Group’s administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level. Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system’s three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community’s unique needs. These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals – care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
Baptist Health Madisonville is a 410-bed acute and skilled care facility with a special emphasis on community outreach and training students to provide medical care in rural areas. For its patients, the hospital has clinics conveniently located in nearby communities to provide care close to home. Overall, Baptist Health Madisonville offers 37 points of care.
- The Jack L. Hamman Heart & Vascular Center for heart care, including electrophysiology
- A nationally accredited cancer care program in the Merle M. Mahr Cancer Center
- The Sleep Disorders Center, accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Mother and Baby care, including the Centering Pregnancy® prenatal program – the only one of its kind in western Kentucky
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Award-winning Women’s Services
- Acute rehab unit
- Complete range of diagnostics technology, including 3-D mammography
- Home Care and Hospice, serving patients in 11 counties
In 2012, the hospital – formerly known as the Trover Clinic and Regional Medical Center -- joined Baptist Health.
Baptist Health Madisonville has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the area – from Baptist Health Medical Group offices, to Baptist Health Urgent Care. Baptist Health Madisonville has more than 300 physicians and other providers on staff, representing a wide variety of specialties.
The hospital has earned Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.
Madisonville and Hopkins County are home to Kentucky’s largest variety of outdoor recreation activities, including scenic trails, tranquil lakes, rolling grasslands and dense forests. Madisonville offers a variety of dining options, a state-of-the-art fine arts theatre and gallery, and a large selection of comfortable and hospitable accommodations.
Madisonville is home to an award-winning school system – Hopkins County Schools, and higher education through Madisonville Community College and Murray State University Regional Campus.
The fun extends beyond Madisonville. Dawson Springs offers a rich cultural history as an 1800s spa town and is the front door to the natural beauty of Pennyrile State Forest and Lake Beshear. Hanson is home to Kentucky’s smallest historic district, offering a wonderfully restored downtown that is a must-see stop for artisan crafts and antiques.