MercyOne Cedar Falls Weight Loss Center & Bariatric Surgery
- Seeking NP/PA with experience, interest and training in weight loss and bariatric surgery
- Working with recently fellowship trained bariatric/MIS surgeon
- Will carry own case load of weight loss patients
- Responsible for initial consults, rounding and long-term follow-ups
- Collegial environment
- Office located within medical center campus
MercyOne Medical Group - Northeast Iowa
- Employed multi-specialty group of more than 180 providers in northeast Iowa-physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Regional health system covering eight counties, includes Waterloo Medical Center, Cedar Falls Medical Center, Oelwein Medical Center, as well as more than 20 primary care locations throughout northeast Iowa serving approximately 280,000 residents
- Graduate of accredited IBN approved MSN program or IBPA approved physician assistant training program. Iowa licensure required.
- Possesses Federal and State Controlled Substance prescribing authority
- AANP/ANCC or NCCPA certification, ACLS, Mandatory Reporter required
- EOE/drug screen required
- Contact Lori Landsgard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319.272.7325 or apply online at https://www.mercyone.org/northeastiowa/careers/
MercyOne provides personalized health care to communities throughout Iowa and the surrounding states. System-wide, MercyOne proudly offers 40+ hospitals and 230+ clinics and more highly-rated specialty services than any network in Iowa. MercyOne employs 20,000+ health-focused team members who are committed to the communities we serve.
MercyOne Northeast Iowa consists of MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center, a 366-bed, full-service, multi-specialty hospital in Waterloo, MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center, a 100-bed, full service hospital in Cedar Falls and MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Oelwein and MercyOne Medical Group, a comprehensive, multi-specialty provider group. A full complement of facilities and services are available to support the community needs.
MercyOne Medical Group - Northeast Iowa has more than 180 primary care and specialty physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and numerous health care professionals throughout northeast Iowa who share the common goal of providing quality health care services. Clinic offices are located within the metro area of Waterloo and Cedar Falls, as well as in 16 surrounding communities.
The Waterloo/Cedar Falls area provides a family-friendly atmosphere with a variety of attractions, recreational and cultural entertainment. Cedar Falls has been named one of the Hundred Best Small Art Towns in America. Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center brings in several hundred presentations of Broadway theater, comedy acts and quality musical programs. Baseball at Riverfront Stadium, water slides at Lost Island Waterpark, or biking on the 100+ miles of hard surfaced bike trails provide lots of fun and recreational opportunities. Our communities offer safe neighborhoods and excellent schools as well.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|