TeleNeurology – Neurologist Owned & Led, Clinically Focused, Work From Home
Looking for a TeleNeurology job? You have come to the right place! TeleSpecialists is a national leader in TeleNeurology care. We treat over 11,000 patients per month and offer TeleStroke and TeleNeurohospitalist services 24/7/365 to hospitals across the United States.
- Work from home anywhere in the US
- Physician owned/physician lead
- Lucrative compensation model including benefits
- Licensing, credentialing, and malpractice coverage
- Health insurance coverage
- ABPN certified in neurology
- Inpatient stroke or neurohospitalist experience requirement
- Licensure eligibility across the US
TeleSpecialists is a physician-owned & led company focused on one thing: saving lives through care access – anytime, anywhere, by providing 24/7/365 medical specialty coverage for local healthcare facilities via telemedicine. Engaging and partnering with local healthcare teams, TeleSpecialists provides comprehensive consultation services to help facilities develop TeleStroke and TeleNeuroHospitalist programs from the ground up. Having partnered with many major health care systems across the US, we understand the challenges of navigating the ever-changing telehealth landscape and multitude of available technologies. Our service team uses innovative technology, efficient protocols and medical expertise to help hospitals expand and improve delivery of medical offerings, supporting the local facility as an indispensable community asset. Our board-certified specialty neurologists work virtually alongside the local healthcare team to ensure the highest quality care for patients.
We have both Teleneuro and traditional neurohospitalist opportunities. The best of both worlds.
- Close held physician group- we are owned and operated by neurologists
- Providing teleneurology coverage since 2013
- Quality program that develops/ implements stroke protocols with the hospitals that we cover, improving patient outcomes and DTN times
- We work in the EMR for each of our client hospitals
- Proprietary software
- Training program to insure you are ready to begin
- MD or DO
- Board certified in Neurology
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in any US states
- Fellowship training in a sub-specialty is favorable, but not necessary
- Live in the US
- Inpatient experience within one year
- A good place to work and a high speed internet connection
We strongly believe that passion, innovation, and our forward-looking vision can bring substantial changes in the way patients are treated. Together with us, you will be able to broaden your knowledge, continue to improve patient outcomes and have a fantastic work/ life balance.