Value-Base Family Medicine Physician | Atlanta Metropolitan
VillageMD is a leading provider of health care for organizations moving toward a primary care-led, high-quality clinical model. The VillageMD solution provides the tools, technology, operations, and staffing support needed for physicians to drive the highest quality clinical results across a population. VillageMD works with physician groups, independent practice associations, and health systems to improve quality, deliver a first-rate patient experience, and lower costs in the communities they serve. We have grown to include more than 2,500 physicians across eight markets and are responsible for approximately 500,000 lives and $2.8 billion in healthcare spending
VillageMD will operate state-of-the-art primary care clinics in the greater Atlanta Metropolitan area, with the first locations scheduled to open in 2020. The conveniently located clinics branded ‘Village Medical’, will provide comprehensive primary care service in collaboration with a pharmacist, care managers, and social workers to meet the full spectrum of patient needs. The Village Medical model allows Family Medicine providers to transition their focus back to proactive care and provides additional resources to their patients outside of the office visit.
Reduce administrative workloads:
- Support from a cross-trained team: including a 1.5 FTE Medical Assistants per provider
- Easy to use, fully optimized EMR
- Patent-pending technology that trends real-time patient population and quality care trends
- Virtual scribe service developed specifically for PCP’s
Mission-Driven comprehensive primary care services:
- Improved access to quality care
- Value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods
- Collaborative support compromised of Medical Assistants, Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Social Workers.
Benefits & Compensation:
- High Earning Potential
- Full Comprehensive Benefits; CME Stipend, Paid Time Off, Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Limited Call Schedule (Phone only)
- Current Georgia licensure
- Active DEA registration
- Active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment
- Two years or more of clinical experience in a primary care setting
Village Medical is dedicated to providing exceptional medical care to our growing community. We enable primary care providers to have a greater focus on proactive care and direct more resources for patients needing extra support outside of the office visit. This is high-quality care, which leads to better clinical outcomes and success in value-based care.