Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner- Growing Outpatient group looking for experienced and newly graduated NP's
FORT COLLINS- DENVER- COLORADO SPRINGS
PMHNP New Graduates encouraged to apply!
Heart Centered Counseling has excellent opportunities for a Psychiatric-Mental Health NP to work at our Fort Collins, CO location. We currently have multiple office throughout the major areas in Colorado. We are growing and opening several new offices this year! You will enjoy an environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, community-based, and in-home services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the general adult &/or child/adolescent populations
- Salaried positions that start above $130K
- Outpatient services, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Must have CO License or be in process of licensure
- Must be a PMHNP or have Psych Post-Masters certification
- Must have DEA
- Ability to start within 6-8 weeks of offer
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|