Methodist Physicians Clinic has an excellent opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist to join this growing practice located in Omaha, NE. This employed position will join a group of 15 cardiologists to help meet their patient care need volumes.
- Office space includes a state of the art cardiology imaging center.
- Serve patients at Nebraska Methodist Hospital, a 430-bed acute care hospital.
- Large primary care partner base for referrals.
- Highly collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Multiple specialties available for consultative services.
- Employed position with the feel of private practice. Local decision making.
- Outstanding patient experience scores.
- Competitive Salary with Guarantee
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Relocation Allowance
- Sign on Incentive
- Retirement Package
- CME Allowance
Providing patients with high quality health care from the most respected medical professionals in the area has helped Methodist Physician's Clinic establish itself as the region's leading group medical practice. Consumer awareness surveys confirm that Methodist Physician's Clinic enjoys the highest consumer awareness and usage of any group practice in the Omaha area.
Methodist Physician's Clinic is proud of our stable physician relationships and our national recognition for successfully developing a multi-specialty group that is both health system owned and physician led. We view the physicians in our group not as employees, but as partners - professionally and strategically!
We are also proud of our community. The Omaha/Council Bluffs area is a growing and economically diverse area of nearly a million people. We are headquarters for several Fortune 500 companies, offer outstanding educational and arts institutions and a wealth of recreational activities for both spectator and participants. Omaha is home to the College World Series and to the Henry Doorly Zoo, one of the nation's best. The area has much to offer, and we look forward to showing candidates the unlimited possibilities for rewarding work and a good life in the heart of the Midwest.