Interventional Pain Medicine at Thriving Community Hospital in Central PA
Evangelical Community Hospital's growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit an Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join the team in a thriving hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible and fellowship trained in Pain Management Rehabilitation, Physiatrist, or Anesthesiologist. Ideal candidate with EMG certification.
- Partner with our employed Primary Care and Orthopaedic provider network to provide high level care to patients within the Central Pennsylvania region. Will be joining 1 Interventional Pain Physician and 1 PA.
- Outpatient practice setting only. No hospital consultations required. No weekends.
- Outpatient practice office includes procedure room with a dedicated fluoroscopy. Additional procedural setting in hospital-owned ambulatory surgical center.
- Required to perform interventional pain procedures. Optional holistic medicine practice.
- Accepting new graduates.
Evangelical Community Hospital is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular Care, Women's Health, and Surgical Services. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming Counties.
Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!