Build Your Dream Vascular Program Along the River - One Hour from Chicago
At Riverside, we are more than just healthcare providers. We’re partners in care. Located less than one hour south of Chicago, IL our community hospital offers passion and purpose with every patient interaction.
We are actively recruiting an experienced Vascular Surgeon. The ideal candidate is an ambitious, friendly, and team-oriented individual who seeks to collaborate with other providers and administrative staff to build a new program. This physician will serve as the lead clinical in development of the vascular program in addition to helping with several other initiatives within the organization.
- Opportunity to build your dream program!
- Multi-disciplinary model with cardiologists, CT surgeon, independent radiologists and other physicians
- Only 8 days of call/month
- Full network of support services
- Collaborative administration & excellent clinical team
- Hospital-employed with the Riverside Medical Group
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment, IR suites, and ORs
- EPIC EMR
- Base Salary in line with MGMA compensation guidelines for the Midwest
- Worked RVU Production Bonus on top of base pay
- Commencement/Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- Relocation Assistance for those living in Kankakee County
- CME & Professional Dues
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement, & More!
Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers who have a “voice” in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find within the Riverside network numerous clinics, community agencies and other health care professionals, where patients can be referred when appropriate.
Outstanding Community & Outstanding Experiences for Young & Old.
Strategically located less than an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals, and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature's splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down the river or drive through the country side - all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars.
Benefits of Living in Kankakee County
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee than in the suburbs of Chicago
- Tight-knit community of people with a variety of family-friendly events
- Bourbonnais, IL ranked as the 38th safest city in America
- Community values family, education, arts, culture, and history
- Scenic routes and less congested traffic than in major cities
- Educational opportunities from pre-school through college
- Less than one hour from two major international airports (Midway & O'Hare)
Want to Learn More? Visit...
Award Winning & Community-Based.
Riverside Medical Center is located in Kankakee, IL and is part of Riverside Healthcare, a fully integrated healthcare system serving the needs of individuals and communities throughout the the counties of Kankakee, Iroquis, Will, Grundy, and beyond. As part of the system, Riverside Medical Center, a 314-bed hospital and Level II trauma center, provides a full scope of inpatient and outpatient care. The organization is award-winning and has been recognized nationally for its programs in heart care, cancer care, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and more.
Riverside's reputation for nursing excellence has made it the area's only Magnet® Recognized hospital. Because Riverside's clinical performance ranks them among the top 5 percent of hospitals nationwide, Healthgrades has named them a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award, and Truven Health Analytics presented them with the 100 Top Hospitals® award. Riverside also operates several community, primary and specialty health centers throughout the region.
With a Heart for the Next Generation of Physicians.
The organization is also defined by its teaching opportunities and strong residency and fellowship programs. The Riverside Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program accepts four new residents each year. As a teaching hospital, Riverside is shaping the future of healthcare and planning for the communities' needs by training 20 physicians each year. In addition, Riverside offers Fellowship Programs in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Geriatrics.