Interventional Radiologist - St. Alexius Health - Bismarck, ND
CHI St. Alexius Health is seeking a BC/BE Radiologist fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology. The candidate will be a part of a team of Interventional Radiologists supporting CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck North Dakota.
- 100% Interventional Radiology
- Team of two Interventional Radiologists and 3 APP's
- Monday-Friday plus Call Rotation
- Variety of Procedures
- Oncologic treatments (Y90, ablation, TACE)
- Stroke Thrombectomy
- Ureteral stent insertion
- Dialysis Catheter
- Outpatient Interventional Radiology Clinic with dedicated clinic time
- Two dedicated IR labs with Siemens Artis Zee
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance as well as Short and Long Term disability, retirement plans, CME allowance and vacation time.
- Ability to obtain licensure in North Dakota
- Ability to be credentialed for Thrombectomy
CHI St. Alexius Physician Enterprise is a growing multi-specialty group located in Bismarck, the capital of North Dakota!
Apply to Learn More:
Cristine Daniel, MBA
Physician Recruiter St. Alexius