Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - CDS
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We’re Offering:
- Our full-service department includes 2 adult units, 1 child/adolescent inpatient unit, a multidisciplinary outpatient clinic, intensive outpatient treatment, emergency, and consultative services, and behavioral medicine services embedded in primary care.
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE with the American Board of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Completed a fellowship program in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
As a not-for-profit healthcare facility, Presbyterian Hospital is dedicated to the care of its patients and community. With convenient medical facilities, including specialized centers for heart health, women's health, and children's health, Presbyterian Hospital is New Mexico's flagship medical facility – with the comfort and care you'd expect from a neighborhood hospital.
There is an abundance of things to do in Albuquerque. Whether you're taking a scenic hot air balloon flight over the city, playing a round at one of our award-winning golf courses, mountain biking in the Sandia foothills, hiking through history, kayaking the waters of the legendary Rio Grande, or strolling through Old Town, you'll find Albuquerque offers a real breath of fresh air. Don't miss the stunning views of the city below by taking a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway as it climbs to the 10,378-foot peak of the Sandia Mountains—an ideal spot for taking in those famous Albuquerque sunsets!
Prefer not to venture outdoors? There is much to discover indoors in Albuquerque as well. As the largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque is packed with activities, cultural attractions and distinctive sightseeing opportunities. Begin your Albuquerque experience with a visit to the National Hispanic Cultural Center, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center or one of our many world-class museums. Immerse yourself in art, culture, unique cuisine and traditional performances. With so much to do, you may need to add a few extra days to your visit!