Family Medicine Physician
Join a well-established practice with over 100 years of dedication and service to its community! This team-based primary practice was nominated as an Exemplar Primary Care Practice by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is NCQA certified and has been a recipient of the CDCs Million Heart Champions Award for excellence in hypertension control. They are looking for 2 Board Certified Family Practitioners or General Internists to join its innovative group model.
- Work in a collegial team -based environment with a robust support model that includes:
- Associate providers
- Care Coordination Nurses
- Chronic Disease Nurses
- Integrated Behavioral Health resources including MSWs and a psychiatric APRN to help co-manage behavioral health conditions.
- Outstanding support staff
- Opportunity to teach medical students and nurses
- A focused population health model with strong ties to community resources and employers
- Balanced lifestyle.
- No OB, Hospitalist Service in place
- Phone call only; ~1:18, Weekend day 1:9
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $20K relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast
- Access to major cities and airports
- Local lakes for boating and swimming
Watch our video to learn more: http://www.elocallink.tv/vp6/spon-fcsa_a.php?sponid=BTBTYQJgUjNVZQ==&fvm=1Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.