The Dartmouth Hitchcock, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) to join the Division of Urogynecology.
This position is for a physician who will provide clinical services related to the evaluation and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders at the DH-Bedford/Manchester location and will also work in a clinical and consultative role at other DHC sites, including at the Academic Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. The physician will be a member of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In addition, it is expected that the ideal candidate will be an active clinical teacher of OB/GYN residents and FPMRS Fellows. Clinical, translational or basic science research is encouraged. The successful candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, with three-year fellowship training or equivalent experience in urogynecology required. The faculty rank is open and will be determined by the criteria of Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Clinical location will be centered at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Bedford/Manchester location, with collaboration and consultation at the Academic Medical Center in Lebanon as well as other Dartmouth-Hitchcock locations
- Join a high-volume Urogynecology clinical practice that includes four Urogynecologists and two Nurse Practitioners, with academic opportunities at the Academic Medical Center
- Provide clinical services related to the evaluation and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders
- Serve as an active clinical teacher and supervisor of FPMRS Fellows and OB/GYN residency
- Will have 3-5 years of practice experience since fellowship
- Will support a busy generalist OB/GYN practice
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology)
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With destinations like Boston, New York, the Seacoast, the Lakes Region, White Mountains and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.