OB/GYN - Richfield, UT - Sevier Valley Clinic
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join an existing group at Sevier Valley OB/GYN Clinic
- New secure labor and delivery wing with 3 labor rooms, a nursery and 4 post-partum rooms
- Full-time anesthesia coverage
- Ultrasound in clinic
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow-covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hours’ drive you can visit any of 5 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. This is a rural community hospital that serves a six county area. The clinic is located within the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24-hour Emergency service. The hospital's medical staff consists of six doctors and two PAs in Family Practice, two General Surgeons, two orthopedics, one ENT and two Radiologist. The 3 OR’s are equipped for laparoscopic, lasers and open procedures. The hospital is financially secure and ready to grow.
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. ,Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- World-class year-round skiing, hiking and biking
- Incredible National Parks
- Four Distinct Seasons
- Endless outdoor recreation opportunities