Vascular Surgery Opportunity- Sacramento, CA
The Permanente Medical Group is currently actively seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join our Sacramento Medical Center.
- Projected start date for selected surgeon: Spring/Summer 2021
- Full-Time (1.0 FTE)
- Primary Location of work: Sacramento
- Secondary Locations: Roseville 20% and South Sacramento 5%
- Call Requirements: 1:8 (All Vascular Surgery Call, no General Surgery)
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Competitive Compensation – Ask about our increased starting salaries
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance – up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance (approval required)
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California.
For more about these opportunities, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call 510-625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
For over 75 years, our mission at Kaiser Permanente has been to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve by delivering outstanding quality care and personalized service. We take pride in offering the type of care we want for ourselves and our family members. With today’s technology, we have made it easier and more convenient than ever to access the health care services and information you need to get healthy, stay healthy, and thrive. Our web services make it possible to get prescription refills, schedule appointments, email your doctor, and view your latest lab results online. You can also use our website to find health education classes, learn more about your medical condition, get directions to our hospitals and medical offices, and read the latest news about what Kaiser Permanente is doing to promote health and wellness in your community. We hope you take advantage of these services. May you live well, be well, and thrive!