General Dermatologist Opening in DC Area
DermAssociates, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, is seeking exceptional Board-Certified Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Silver Spring, Maryland!
Assume the volume of a busy physician relocating out of the area and be busy day one!
The practice was established in 1974 by Dr. Norman Lockshin. Physicians at DermAssociates are actively involved in resident education and clinical trials. They train residents at Johns Hopkins University, New York University, the Washington Hospital Center, George Washington University, Georgetown University, and the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Their enthusiasm and knowledge of their specialty help educate residents in other specialties about the practice of dermatology. The team at DermAssociates is proud of the reputation it has built on local, regional, and national levels. The groups partnership with U.S. Dermatology Partners provides support and structure not available to small group practice. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as your scribe.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- EMA EMR.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- NEW! Deferred Compensation Program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners Silver Spring, formerly DermAssociates Silver Spring, offers complete medical, Mohs micrographic surgery and cosmetic dermatologic care in Silver Spring, Maryland. The board-certified physicians at our Silver Spring dermatology practice are dedicated to providing you and your family with exceptional medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatologic care. Our practice was established in 1974 by Dr. Norman Lockshin, who is recognized as one of the top dermatologists in the Washington, D.C., area.
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-established practice with a great reputation which proudly serves Annapolis and its surrounding areas:
- Washington, D.C.
- Chevy Chase
- Montgomery County