Critical Care Intensivist - Visa accepted - Midwest with Academic Affiliation Creighton University School of Medicine- Kearney, NE
Seeking Intensivist to join our Critical Care team at our Level II Trauma Center in the sweet spot of the US - Kearney, Nebraska
You will join our team of PulmCC and AnesthesiaCC providers for Intensivist service to CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, NE.
Exceptional statewide collaboration with our PulmCC Service Line Medical Director at Creighton University School of Medicine
- 24 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Excellent subspecialty collaboration with CTS, Vascular Surgery, IR, GI, Neurosurgery, Nephrology and so much more
- Procedures bronchoscopy, lines, all resources available
- Hospitalists 24/7; highly skilled and collaborative
- RT 24/7 credentialed on intubations, airway management, ventilator management
- Advanced Practice Provider (APP) on your team shares IP rounding, new consults
- Able to sponsor H1B and potential to sponsor J1 waiver
Qualified candidates please send CV to: email@example.com
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital is a 287 bed regional referral center. Over 300,000 catchment area. in 2014 it completed a $64 million hospital expansion with new surgical suites, endoscopy suites, cath labs, PACU, outpatient surgical, and cardiac center. It is a Level II Trauma center with AirCare flight and EMS services. It has a 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 hospitalist service.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000. A University town.
SAFE, FRIENDLY, Family oriented!
- Excellent school systems with both public and private schools. Ranked #1 in state for public schools
- Local airport with daily flights to Denver
- Home to the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Safe community; low unemployment
- Beautiful parks and trails
- Great shopping spots, national chain restaurants, a thriving downtown with unique shops
- Abundant recreational activites: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, excellent YMCA parks/rec program, museums/arts, and convention center
- Low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country
- 2 hr drive to Lincoln, 5 hr drive to Denver. 5 hr drive to Kansas City
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.