Urologist - Join an Established Practice in the Southwest
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
The Presbyterian Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Urology trained physician to join our group in Albuquerque, NM. Innovation is the unique difference that working in our group will provide you.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Clinic: 3 days and 2 days OR with dedicated block time
- High patient volume
- Call: 4 days per month shared with the group
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter to include Laparoscopic surgeries and Advanced Endoscopic techniques
- Access to DaVinci robot
- APC Support and Ultrasound Tech
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Urology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
For more information, please contact: Matthew Corrales at 505-923-8992 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
As a not-for-profit healthcare facility, Presbyterian Hospital is dedicated to the care of its patients and community. With convenient medical facilities, including specialized centers for heart health, women's health, and children's health, Presbyterian Hospital is New Mexico's flagship medical facility – with the comfort and care you'd expect from a neighborhood hospital.
There is an abundance of things to do in Albuquerque. Whether you're taking a scenic hot air balloon flight over the city, playing a round at one of our award-winning golf courses, mountain biking in the Sandia foothills, hiking through history, kayaking the waters of the legendary Rio Grande, or strolling through Old Town, you'll find Albuquerque offers a real breath of fresh air. Don't miss the stunning views of the city below by taking a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway as it climbs to the 10,378-foot peak of the Sandia Mountains—an ideal spot for taking in those famous Albuquerque sunsets!
Prefer not to venture outdoors? There is much to discover indoors in Albuquerque as well. As the largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque is packed with activities, cultural attractions and distinctive sightseeing opportunities. Begin your Albuquerque experience with a visit to the National Hispanic Cultural Center, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center or one of our many world-class museums. Immerse yourself in art, culture, unique cuisine and traditional performances. With so much to do, you may need to add a few extra days to your visit!