Urologist - Join Established Practice in Eastern New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ). Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics, and a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The Presbyterian Medical group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
The Presbyterian Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Urology trained physician to join our group in Clovis, NM. Innovation is the unique difference that working in our group will provide you.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- 18-25 patients per day
- Expected Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- No more than 10 days per month of call
- Current Group includes 1 Provider with dedicated RN and MA support.
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter with dedicated OR block time
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Urology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About Clovis, New Mexico
Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks, and two public pools all within a short driving distance.
The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and include; 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area, and four sand volleyball courts.
For more information, please contact: Matthew Corrales at 505-923-8992 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
Plains Regional Medical Center's quality and values are made possible through a partnership between the County of Curry, a local Board of Trustees, and Presbyterian Healthcare Services, which has owned and managed hospital operations since 1975.
Plains Regional Medical Center (PRMC) is an acute care hospital located in Clovis, New Mexico about 90 miles from Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas. As a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds, PRMC exists to improve the health of the patients, members, and community we serve in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
At PRMC, our highly skilled doctors, nurses, and healthcare providers provide a wide range of services for our patients’ healthcare needs, including cancer care, home healthcare, and hospice, as well as primary care and specialty services.
Plains Regional Medical Center is managed by Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a medical group, and a health plan. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s second-largest private employer with more than 10,000 employees.