Cardiology - Non-Invasive - St. George, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
St. George, UT
- One BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist is needed to join our expanding group in St. George
- The team is part of the larger Southwest Cardiology group comprised of a growing team of invasive, interventional, EP, advanced imaging, advanced heart failure and structural heart specialists, as well as a robust cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery program
- Cardiovascular hospitalist team covers the inpatient needs for the cardiovascular patients.
- The group is also connected to the heart transplant and LVAD center in Salt Lake City
- This medical facility is a referral center for trauma and emergency services and houses medical surgical units, a 32-bed ICU, a 50-bed emergency department and fifteen operating rooms
- George Regional Hospital is the second busiest heart hospital in the intermountain west and provides advanced comprehensive cardiovascular care.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- A 501c3 company
- Competitive pay
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
There is a significant focus on work-life balance from the Intermountain medical group allowing for ample time to explore this beautiful part of the country.