Cardiology Interventional - St. George, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
St. George, UT - Southwest Cardiology
- One BC/BE interventional cardiologist is needed to join our multi-specialty clinic in St. George
- Work collaboratively with our system-wide cardiology group
- We have a large referral network of general medicine practitioners and are supported locally by a robust spectrum of subspecialties
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive pay
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
There is a significant focus on work-life balance from the Intermountain medical group allowing for ample time to explore this beautiful part of the country.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.