Family Practice Physicians in Maryland
CCI Health & Wellness Services is looking for a Family Medicine physician. We are a group practice that delivers high quality, affordable, care to the medically under-served in Montgomery and northern Prince George's counties. Our services include primary care, behavioral health, dental, adolescent health, infectious disease testing and treatment, prenatal and family planning. We are the largest provider of WIC services in the state of Maryland.
We are an approved FQHC for the NHSC loan repayment program (with a HRSA score of 17). Our providers are insured for malpractice under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
We deliver primary care to a multicultural, multilingual patient population in an outpatient, ambulatory care setting.
Duties include patient health education, preventative health care and screening, and providing clinical supervision to mid-level practitioners. Each provider will be responsible for call, averaging approximately one week every three months.
- You must be in possession of (or in the process of obtaining) a valid medical license, DEA, and CDS in the State of Maryland
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- Experience working in a Microsoft Office environment. Familiarity with GE Centricity EMR a plus.
- Being bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan (with an employer contribution of up to 4% of salary).
- License reimbursement and an annual CME allowance.
CCI Health & Wellness Services provides high quality & affordable healthcare to patients during all stages of life to the medically under-served in Montgomery & Northern Prince George's counties. Our services include primary care, dental, behavioral & adolescent health, HIV & infectious disease testing & treatment, prenatal & family planning. CCI Health & Wellness Services is also the largest provider of WIC services in Maryland.