OB Hospitalist - Salt Lake City, UT - LDS Hospital
Intermountain Medical Group
Salt Lake City, UT – LDS Hospital
- One BC/BE OB Hospitalist needed to join a new group in Salt Lake City.
- Practice has state-of-the-art equipment including ultrasound, video colposcopy and LEEP equipment as well as an established EMR.
- Nationally renowned and employed MFM group provides consultation
- No Call; Shift - based
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and incentive recognition bonuses.
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Salt Lake City is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is located in Salt Lake City.