Enjoy Work/Life Balance in Beautiful Lake Community
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System is looking to add a full-time BC/BE Emergency, Family, or Internal Medicine trained physician to our active medical staff.
- Hospital Employee with competitive compensation
- 24 hour shifts (minimum of six shifts per month-negotiable if you would like to work more)
- Signing Bonus Loan
- Paid Malpractice
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- CME Allowance
Emergency Department Information:
- Annual volume is approximately 12,000
- Work with an exceptional medical staff including interventional cardiologists with on-site cardiac cath lab, general surgeons, OB-GYN, anesthesiologists, orthopedic surgeons, and APPs.
- Currently meet the criteria for Trauma Level IV
- Newly expanded and remodeled ED with 10 exams rooms and a trauma room with 2 bays
- Private physician and staff areas
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- PACS System
- Helicopter pad on site with tertiary care facilities 100 miles from Watertown
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System serves ten counties of 90,000 people in northeastern South Dakota, providing a network of care throughout the region. Partnerships with medical facilities, community businesses and educational institutions make Prairie Lakes the area's healthcare provider of choice.
PrairieLakes is also an employer of choice. With a staff of more than 500 people, Prairie Lakes Healthcare System is one of the largest employers in Watertown. We're dedicated not only to attracting the most skilled healthcare professionals, we're also committed to challenging, training and retaining them.
Established in 1986, Prairie Lakes Healthcare System has evolved into a regional healthcare center. At the heart of this organization is PrairieLakesHospital, an 81-bed, healthcare facility.
The medical staff at Prairie Lakes Healthcare System includes skilled physicians trained in these medical specialties:
|Emergency Medicine||Family Practice||General Surgery|
|Hospitalist Internal Medicine||Medical Oncology||Nephrology|
Watertown is located along I-29 and US Hwy 212 in Northeastern South Dakota. It is a safe, progressive, and proud city of 23,000 and continues to grow. It truly is a perfect place to make memories of a lifetime. We are so proud to share our beautiful community with you.
- Low cost of living, no state income tax
- Excellent public and private schools
- Watertown Regional Airport provides daily flights to Denver and Chicago
- Two lakes in the community
- Numerous parks and fitness trails
- Indoor and outdoor aquatic centers
- Hunting and fishing
- Art Studios
- Wineries and breweries
If you would like more detailed information about this
Provider opportunity, contact:
Justine De Ville
PrairieLakes Healthcare System
401 9th Avenue NW
605-882-6898 - Phone
877-917-7547 x 6898
605-880-8008 - Cell