Anatomic Pathology Opportunity in Metro Kansas City
|Specialty:||Neurology : Neuropathology |
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Not Specified|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
HCA Healthcare's Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) is seeking an AP/CP Pathologist in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Board certified or board eligible in anatomic pathology or anatomic and clinical pathology
- High performing with experience handling high volume/complex cases
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the states of Kansas & Missouri
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Candidates with specialized neuropathology training (board eligible/certified) and expertise are particularly encouraged to apply
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and HCA Midwest Health:
FPS is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics. It employs over 170 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 80 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
In the HCA Midwest Health/Kansas City market, FPS pathologists (15) provide professional services to 7 HCA Healthcare hospitals, 8 ambulatory surgery centers and affiliated clinician offices across the metro Kansas City area. In addition, several pathologists in the Kansas City market provide consultation services to FPS pathologists in other HCA markets.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the sports enthusiast-KC features the Kansas City Chiefs, Royals, and Sporting KC. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Founded in 1931, Menorah Medical Center moved to its new park-like campus in Johnson County in 1998. The medical center campus includes a 158-bed acute care hospital, doctors building, and outpatient clinics offering the highest standard of patient care and cutting-edge technology. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 800 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine. The campus design maximizes the area's natural beauty and provides a relaxed and friendly environment for patients and guests.
Menorah was the first hospital in Johnson County dually certified as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Breast Center
* Cancer Care a comprehensive program featuring the CyberKnife Radiosurgery System
* Diabetes Education
* Digestive System Care
* Education and Support Groups
* Emergency Services
* Family Birthing Center
* Gastroenterology including EUS and SpyGlass DS Direct Visualization System
* Intensive Care Unit
* Medical Weight Management
* Pain Management
* Pulmonary/Respiratory Services including Sleep Lab
* Radiology/Imaging Services
* Sports Medicine
* Surgical Services including da Vinci robotic surgery
* Vascular Lab
* Women's Services
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.