PA for Cardiology & CT/CV Surgery
Join an amazing team!
Mercy Health – St. Rita’s Medical Center is seeking a physician assistant interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest City surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities.
- Physician Assistant will be required to assist the surgeon in the operation room. Will need to become proficient in Endoscopic Vein Harvest (EVH).
- Coordinate patient care. Counsel patients about concerns under the direction of the supervising physician(s).
- Round on patients admitted to the hospital; review care plans with nursing staff as established by our physicians.
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories.
- Complete discharge summaries.
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board supervision agreement and the Mercy Health St. Rita’s credentialing boards
- Be available for call about patient conditions according to the pre-established schedule. Includes holiday responsibilities.
- Other duties as determined by the supervising physician(s).
Education and Skills Required:
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant (NCCPA).
- Current licensure with the state of Ohio as a physician assistant.
- Completion of an accredited PA program.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant related field as outlined by the Ohio State Medical Board
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Symphony, Theater, Civic Center that attracts nationally known guest performers and Broadway productions
- Beautiful golf courses, hiking trails, hunting, skiing, indoor skating rinks
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
We offer a competitive income and benefit package.
For questions and to apply contact:
Traci Cox, M.Ed., Physician & APC Recruitment
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|E-mail:||Click here to email.|