Primary Care Physician Assistant
Physician Assistant Wanted to help change Healthcare
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will be doing:
Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners will conduct in-person care, tele-health care, and health advocacy for our patients. As an early-stage company, we offer an opportunity to contribute to product design and clinical care pathway development. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing amazing patient care, be eager to work alongside our clinical and engineering teams, and have proven experience in problem-solving, organization, and process improvement.
What success looks like:
- Provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care
- Care for patients in our offices and pop-up worksite clinics
- Provide continuous care and follow-up care through our telehealth platform
- Collect lab specimens – draw blood, collect urine samples, and perform pap smears and throat swabs
- Administer in-office tests and treatments – vaccinations, electrocardiogram (EKG), glucometer, nebulizer, spirometry
What you will bring:
- A passion for delivering holistic primary care and supporting patients
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Positive and caring presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge startup
- Current New York Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License (additional license are a plus)
- Interest in leveraging technology to practice efficiently and effectively
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare capital, 645 Ventures, PJC, and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest-growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
|E-mail:||Click here to email.|
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.