- 13207 Ravenna Road
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to grow their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
HNI deploys a highly present, more engaged clinical model — decreasing the time and utilization of inpatient and post-acute resources. Our physicians are given the tools to proactively check in and orchestrate their care network — getting the patient home healthier and quicker, while mitigating avoidable days and readmissions.
Our proven management practices, paired with our VitalsMD® technology, enable care teams across the care continuum to share patient data and make real-time decisions that improve outcomes while reducing costs.About UH Geauga Medical Center
- 226 bed hospital on a 65 acre campus locatedin the heart of GeaugaCounty
- UH Geauga Medical Center is “continuously growing to meet the increasing demand for quality, state-of-the-art services.”
- 2008: Bronze achievement award for stroke care
- Vast services including a digestive health institute, heart and vascular institute, neurological institute, orthopedic center, cancer center, urology center, women’s health center and medical/surgical center
The Community - Chardon, OH
- 30 minute drive to downtown Cleveland
- 2nd most afluent county in Ohio
- Serene and peaceful atmosphere
- Family oriented recreational programs
- Rich in history and culture