ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, FL.
• 15 shifts per month- days and nights equal
• 13-15 patients per day
• Consistent team of existing providers
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program and APPs.
• Categorical internal medicine and transitional internal medicine residency programs providing 24/7 internal medicine resident coverage.
• 24/7 coverage daily schedule – AM two MDs and one APP, PM- one MD
• Provide tele-intensivist support to smaller local facility with in-house critical care APP
• 40-bed Med/Surg ICU and 8-bed CV ICU with mandatory Intensivist consults
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Brandon, FL
Brandon sits at the confluence of four major highways, just east of Tampa, making it easily approachable by car from anywhere in Florida. The sugary sands of the Gulf of Mexico beaches are less than an hour away and the Magic Kingdom is only 90 minutes. Brandon has a little of everything. It’s ever growing community reflects diversity and forward motion with a strong sense of community and history.
Parks and green spaces abound, with outdoor tennis and basketball courts, skate parks, golf courses, bird-watching boardwalks, lakes for fishing and waterways for canoeing. Family friendly activities are plentiful; housing is affordable; and the people are wonderful! What more can you ask for in a community?
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.