ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting an intensivist with extensive cardiac experience to join our staff at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
- MD/ DO
- Board certified in critical care
- Leadership experience is preferred
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU
- 12 hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am – 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm – 7 am
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- Full-time, Part-time, PSA, and PRN opportunities available
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
About JFK Medical Center – Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, and Behavioral Health.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966. Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
JFK Medical Center North Campus, the latest addition to our family, is a 245-bed acute care hospital, with an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit, and a medical professional office building. JFK North is the largest provider of Behavioral Health services in Palm Beach County.
We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home. JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Advanced comprehensive stroke center
• Behavioral health services (adult)
• Breast MRI
• Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
• Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
• Cardiac rehabilitation
• Comprehensive cancer services
• Orthopedic and Spine Institute
• Diabetes certification from
• Diabetes management
• Digital mammography
and 3D tomosynthesis
• Emergency medicine
• Heart & vascular care
• Intraoperative radiation therapy
• Kid-friendly ER
• Kidney dialysis
• Neuroscience Institute
• Open heart procedures
• Rehabilitation center
• Robotic-assisted surgery
• Sleep disorders center
• Two off-site emergency rooms
• Weight loss surgery
• Wound care
We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission as a certified primary stroke center, as well as being recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country. This prestigious annual award honors hospitals that have led the way with superior performance in cardiovascular service in four key areas: outcomes of care, service-line efficiency, financial performance, and core measures alignment.
JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.