Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Richmond, VA
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital in Richmond, VA.
• 24 ICU beds - mix of 12-bed SICU and 12-bed MICU in a tertiary referral center
• Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 12 hr MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
• APP support staff
• Average census 15 patients per day
• Fulltime, Part-time, and PRN positions available
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, Virginia. They offer the following services:
• 24/7 Adult and Pediatric ER with dedicated FastTrack ER.
• Level II Trauma Center
• The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute.
• The Women’s Hospital, featuring a completely renovated women’s health facility.
• Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery Center.
• The Heart Center at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital.
• Primary Stroke Center
• Virginia Renal Transplant Center
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 41 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 188,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 21 states providing services to over 28 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast’s largest museum – The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia’s beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city, you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, with three campuses (Forest, Parham and Retreat), is a 767-bed acute-care hospital offering state-of-the-art medical technology in a community hospital setting. Part of the HCA Virginia Health System, Henrico has been named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals and the #1 hospital for stroke care in Virginia by HealthGrades. Henrico has also received HealthGrades’ five-star award for joint replacement (total knee and total hip replacement) and for cardiac surgery (coronary bypass and valve replacement). , An accredited Chest Pain Center, Henrico Doctor’s Hospital provides a full-range of emergency, medical, surgical and rehabilitative care with advanced offerings in cardiac care, women’s health, oncology, orthopedics, diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive robotic surgery. We’re the only hospital in Virginia that has initiated a fetal surgery program for our tiniest patients. We have also performed more da Vinci robotic surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
Henrico Doctors’ is a Solucient® 100 Top Hospital and is a national leader in kidney transplants. We received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award rating as the best hospital in the area for our reputation and quality of care. Our latest technology includes the use of 3.0 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), which offers advanced image quality and improved patient comfort for whole body scanning. We are the first hospital in the Richmond area to use this technology to detect and diagnose disease.
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. , Richmond is a city deep in history, with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. , The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast’s largest museum – the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. , With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia’s beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. , In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. , The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.