WORK/LIFE BALANCE ON THE BEACH!!
Intensive Care Consortium (ICC) Healthcare has collaborated with HCA Healthcare, and is looking for critical care trained physicians.
- Recruiting for a program director and staff Intensivist openings
- Board certified or eligible - most critical care specialties will be considered (pulmonology critical care, anesthesiology critical care, surgical critical care, etc.)
- Two physicians and one APP day shift / one physician night shift
- Day/night shifts shared equally with all team members (approximately 10 day and 5 night shifts per month)
- 26-bed med/surg closed ICU and 10-bed closed CCU
- Average census 27-32
- Must be comfortable with neuro ICU patients (growing neurology program, and moving towards comprehensive stroke designation)
- GME program to begin in the summer of 2021, with IM & EM residents rotating through the ICU beginning in 2022
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401K with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, sign-on, relocation and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence-based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, full-time and travel opportunities
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About West Florida Healthcare:
- West Florida Healthcare is licensed for 515-beds and includes the main acute care hospital, the area's only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical rehabilitation hospital, a behavioral health facility and two free-standing emergency rooms
- West Florida Healthcare is Northwest Florida’s first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. They are also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation and is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- West Florida Hospital is a growing teaching facility serving as core sites for several area medical schools along with launching GME programs in various specialties starting in 2021
- West Florida Medical Group is a group of employed physicians and advanced practice providers with specialties including primary care, general surgery, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, and inpatient behavioral health. Our physicians are conveniently located throughout the Escambia and Santa Rosa County area and within easy driving distance to adjacent communities in Alabama
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the “big five,” including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world’s largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.
West Florida Healthcare:
Located in Pensacola, Florida, West Florida Hospital has provided comprehensive healthcare services to residents of Northwest Florida and South Alabama for more than 30 years. West Florida Healthcare is proud to offer a 531-bed state-of-the art hospital with the area’s only facility featuring all-private rooms. The West Florida Healthcare campus includes the all-private room acute care hospital, the area’s only comprehensive medical rehabilitation hospital, and a mental health facility.
Affiliated with HCA, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare, West Florida Healthcare offers major services in cardiology/cardiovascular surgery, oncology, neurology/neurosurgery, orthopedics, emergency care, behavioral health, obstetrics, rehabilitative medicine and many other medical specialties.
The $32 million surgical wing features 12 new operating suites, new and expanded pre-operative and Recovery Room areas, and state-of-the-art equipment. In this spacious, modern environment, our surgeons and staff are better equipped than ever to deliver exceptional patient care, West Florida Hospital’s number one goal. In addition, West Florida Hospital offers some of the area’s most advanced surgical technology, including the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and a fully Digital Operating Room.
The Pensacola Bay Area offers visitors the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar-white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Resting on the banks of Pensacola Bay, the quaint downtown takes visitors back in time. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras.
The "City of Five Flags," Pensacola has been ruled by Spain, Britain, France, the Confederacy and the United States. Pensacola, discovered by Spanish explorers in 1559, was the first major settlement attempt in the United States. The city’s rich history lends itself to fascinating historical and archaeological sites, allowing visitors to absorb its colorful past. History comes to life in Historic Pensacola Village, Museum of Commerce, St. Michael’s Cemetery, Pensacola Lighthouse, Fort Barrancas and Fort Pickens. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world’s largest air and space museums.
Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the “big five,” including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Visitors can shop the many galleries, taking home works of art from local artists, or try their hand at glassblowing at a local arts workshop.
From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.