Large System in Honolulu, Hawaii is expanding its Hospitalist team!Opportunity Highlights
- Join a large team of 54 Hospitalists at a flagship facility with 575-beds.
- A major teaching hospital - serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- The state's designated trauma center - the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, this isï¿½the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Seven on, seven off schedule with day shifts only in a closed ICU environment.
- Manageable patient census with generous staffing and APP support
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired).
- TOP TIER compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package.
- Generous signing bonus.
Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. ï¿½The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on! ï¿½Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round. ï¿½In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. ï¿½It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.