Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking a maternal fetal medicine physician to join an employed practice of three physicians in a growing market.
- No deliveries required- consistent high-quality coverage for deliveries from the OBGYN group, Specialists in Women's Care
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable with telemedicine
- Option for resident teaching through OBGYN residency program with future plans for an accredited MFM fellowship based at OPRMC
- Call rotation of 1:4
- Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program
- Board certified or board eligible in maternal fetal medicine
- Eligible for Kansas licensure
- Patients-first culture with an exemplary staff of highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and sonographers
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About the Practice:
- Practice has reputation for providing exceptional patient care
- Plans to grow to five physicians as quickly as possible to meet growing patient demand
- Group anchors the Maternal Fetal Health Center, a multi-disciplinary setting for the most complex maternal and fetal care
- Inpatient antepartum support from perinatal nurse practitioners
- Practice supports over 12,000 deliveries each year through onsite and telemedicine components and referral relationships
- Clinic expansion underway on the campus of OPRMC and will be located adjacent to the Maternal Fetal Health Center with a secondary practice office at another local HCA hospital
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it's our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children's healthcare services.
- 60+ bed maternity unit with some of the most skilled and experienced nurses in the area.
- Full cadre of maternal consultants, from cardiology, to urology, to interventional radiology, to GYN oncology, and virtually everything in between.
- 70+ bed, level III NICU - the most advanced NICU in Johnson County - equipped and staffed to care for 'micro-preemies' born as early as 22 weeks and offering the most experienced whole body cooling program for infants born with birth-related injury.
- NICU staff includes 175+ specialized healthcare professionals, including full-time pediatric specialists such as pediatric surgery, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- Dedicated maternal and neonatal transport team serving Kansas City and outlying areas.
- The Kansas City area's only community-setting offering Pediatric ER services, a Pediatric Inpatient Unit with board certified pediatric intensivists and specialists, and a comprehensive team of pediatric RNs, Child Life Specialists, genetic counselors, amongst others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 350-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level III NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. With the support of 700+ physicians and 1300+ staff, we offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Ambulatory surgery centers
* Cancer care
* Cardiology including a state of the art Electrophysiology program
* Diabetes center
* Education and support groups
* Emergency services with a nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center and dedicated Pediatric ER
* Joint replacement program
* Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Pediatric services featuring the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County
* Pulmonary & respiratory services
* Radiology/Imaging services
* Sleep Lab & Sleep Disorder Center
* Sports Medicine featuring a concussion management program
* Surgical services including Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
* Women's Center with comprehensive services including a dedicated antepartum unit, fetal surgery and onsite Perinatologists
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.