Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H), one of the nation's leading innovators in clinical care, research, education, and healthcare policy, is seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to work in our outreach Cardiovascular Medicine office at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (NVRH) in St. Johnsbury, VT. This a full time (1.0 FTE) non-invasive cardiovascular staff physician. As a non-invasive cardiologist at NVRH, the applicant would take over a well-established clinical practice which includes non-invasive imaging and a wide array of cardiovascular services. The physician will be well-supported by nurses and administrative staff and will report to the Chief of Cardiovascular Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC). Enjoy a blend of clinical responsibilities including a busy outpatient practice, inpatient consults as well as supervision of an echocardiographic and nuclear stress lab. This individual would maintain an academic connection with DHMC with the option to spend 1 day/week performing clinical work on the main campus in Lebanon, NH
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
• Commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-efficient non-invasive cardiovascular medical care.
• Commitment to education and teamwork.
• Excellent interpersonal, clinical, and teaching skills, along with board certification in cardiovascular medicine.
• Comfort in reading both echocardiograms and nuclear stress tests.
• Interest in working closely with a collegial and supportive staff.
What we offer:
• You will have the opportunity to join the faculty of an established Heart and Vascular Center at D-H where academic practice includes the full spectrum of cardiology sub-specialties, a long-established fellowship program, and a strong portfolio of clinical and translational research.
• Nighttime and weekend call is covered remotely by the cardiovascular fellows at D-H.
• Opportunity for academic credentials at the Geisel School of Medicine and eligibility for appointment to the professional clinical staff at D-H.
• Just one hour from our academic campus in in Lebanon, New Hampshire, our St. Johnsbury, Vermont location provides patients in New Hampshire's North Country and Vermont's Northeast Kingdom with advanced technology and state-of-the-art treatment within a friendly, patient-centered environment close to home.
Please submit CV and cover letter at www.dhproviders.org
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Mark Creager, MD
Director, Heart and Vascular Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Disease
- BC Internal Medicine
- Must obtain and maintain a NH Medical Licensure