Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Description of duties:
- Examines, diagnoses, and provides surgical, non–surgical and adjunctive care for conditions involving disease, defect, or injury to the functional and/or esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head, mouth, teeth, gums, jaws and neck.
Duty positions include:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon; Training Officer, Program Director, Assistant Program Director, Advanced Specialty Education Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Chief, Surgery Branch, Dental Research Unit; Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Consultant; OTSG;
- Chief, Department of Dentistry; Clinic Chief; Researcher, U.S. Army Dental and Trauma Research Detachment.
- Must complete Advanced Specialty Education Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation, which operates under the auspices of the ADA and acceptable to TSG.
Recruit the future of Army Medicine in order to provide America’s Sons and Daughters with state of the art healthcare and a system of health that is second to none.