Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Exceptional Compensation - Louisiana
Join HNI Healthcare’s life-saving Intensivist team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, LA. We are seeking full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to join our team. This position is open to 01 and J1 Visa candidates.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
- FREE CME
- HNICORE Program – Training and though leadership program
- HNI Clinical Academy – Three-day workshop (in-person or virtually) with University of Texas at Austin and Dell Medical School
- E&M University – Coding education, EM evaluation and management
- 24/7 access to UpToDate® with VitalsMD®
About the Program
- 278-Bed, State-of-the-art Hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and much more.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30-bed Open ICU
- Average 14-16 ICU and bed consults
- 2 Intensivist Days (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- Backup call at night to APP
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Most advanced medical technology available
- Cerner Millennium Electronic Medical Record System
About the West Monroe Community
- Situated on the Ouachita River, West Monroe offers plenty to keep residents active and entertained.
- National Geographic named the Ouachita Reiver as one of the top 10 most beautiful rivers in the US.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in Northern Louisiana and treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Dine at more than 100 locally owned restaurants.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and sample the wines of a local vineyard.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System and the Ouachita Parish School System. There are also several excellent private schools in the region.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you’ll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that’s been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened. Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Heart and Vascular Institute
Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion
Dedicated women and children's wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women's surgery department
- Cancer Center
Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine
Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies
- Diagnostic Imaging
Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services
Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Sleep Apnea Center
Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program
- Diabetes Care
Providing medical care for the treatment of diabetes and diabetic foot conditions
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to grow their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
HNI deploys a highly present, more engaged clinical model — decreasing the time and utilization of inpatient and post-acute resources. Our physicians are given the tools to proactively check in and orchestrate their care network — getting the patient home healthier and quicker, while mitigating avoidable days and readmissions.
Our proven management practices, paired with our VitalsMD® technology, enable care teams across the care continuum to share patient data and make real-time decisions that improve outcomes while reducing costs.