Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Hospitalist to join our Academic Section of Hospital Medicine within the Department of Medicine. Affiliated with The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, this position will involve delivering high-quality, team-based inpatient care and participating in innovative, inpatient resident and medical student teaching. This position includes a recommendation of a faculty appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a rank commensurate with experience. Research opportunities are also a possibility.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
What our location in the Heart of New England has to offer you:
- An established and growing patient base
- A collegial work environment with all medical and other specialists and subspecialists available on campus
- Strong ties to our medical school (3 miles away) and our affiliated VA Medical Center (6 miles away)
- A national reputation for quality at our Hospital, Medical School, and affiliated Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Four beautiful and distinct seasons to enjoy
- Local access to mountains, hiking trails, lakes, bike routes, and winter sports venues
- Easy access to Manchester and Boston airports and major airlines
- Superb cultural opportunities locally in art, theater, and music at Dartmouth’s Hopkins Center and other local venues
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is a nationally recognized health system, serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered care and quality improvement, we work with our partners to help create a more sustainable health system for our region. Founded in 1893, our system now includes New Hampshire’s only Level 1 trauma center, its own air ambulance service, and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation. We also have the only Children’s Hospital Association-approved comprehensive, full-service children’s hospital in the state. As an Academic Health Center, D-H provides access to nearly 12,500 primary care doctors and specialists in our region in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research in many areas in the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.