Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican is recruiting ambulatory core faculty for their new Internal Medicine Residency Program in Las Vegas, NV. Faculty will be employed by St. Rose Dominican Hospitals (SRDH) and will practice at the Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada (DHMGN) clinic location in North Las Vegas.
North Las Vegas IM Practice:
- Co-located clinical pharmacist, dietitian and community health worker for patient education and assistance (through collaboration with the Dignity Health Wellness Center at North Las Vegas campus)
- Dignity Health Wellness Center patient offerings include exercise classes, nutrition classes, healthy living coaching, social service connection services and pharmacotherapy services for patients with diabetes and heart disease
- Referral based services at the Dignity Health Wellness Center include medical nutrition therapy and diabetes education
- Precepts internal medicine residents and medical students and independently practices ambulatory internal medicine at the North Las Vegas IM practice.
- Participates on IM residency program committees (such as the program evaluation committee and clinical competency committee).
- Assists with the residency applicant recruitment process.
- Participates and advises on ambulatory based quality improvement projects of the residents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two (2) years of ambulatory general internal medicine experience preferred
- New or upcoming graduates of a PGY4 IM Chief Residency or ambulatory focused fellowship (such as geriatrics, addiction medicine or palliative care) are encouraged to apply
- One (1) year of teaching experience in graduate medical education preferred
- Interest in ongoing training in advanced ambulatory skills including office based procedures and point of care ultrasound.
- MD or DO Degree and Active Board Certification
- Completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency
- Must have or be eligible for Nevada State medical licensure
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital/surgical privileges at Dignity Health Nevada hospitals
- Underrepresented persons in medicine are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus sign-on bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- CME benefits
- Fully funded pension in addition to 403b savings plan
*St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are not-for-profit health systems. Employment with us may help you qualify for certain student loan forgiveness programs.
Greater Las Vegas Area:
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Henderson ranked 2nd Safest Large City in the US
- Home to major sports teams, major arenas, a motor speedway and around 60 golf courses
- Driving distance “getaways” to California, Utah and Arizona
- 300+ sunny days annually
- >500 daily flights to/from 150+ domestic & International cities
- No state income tax!
Dignity Health Medical Group-Nevada
Dignity Health Las Vegas Hospitals
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email